2023 – 2024 English Language Study Application Deadlines
The deadlines below are for full-time English language students who want to join the IEP without conditional admission to a degree program at NC State.
|November 15, 2023||Spring 2024||January 8|
|April 15, 2024||Summer 2024||May 13*|
|July 15, 2024||Fall 2024||August 19|
*Contact email@example.com for more details before submitting an application for the summer semester. Level 4 is typically not offered during the summer due to low demand. The summer session is usually recommended for returning students only due to its shortened schedule and intensive nature. Summer is best for motivated new students who have at least a TOEFL iBT 70, an IELTS 6.0, or Duolingo 90 or part-timers who place into our Levels 5 and 6.
English Language Study Application Process
Only COMPLETE applications are reviewed for acceptance. Please make sure that you have uploaded all required documents. If you are accepted, your application will be forwarded to our admissions staff for immigration review. After all documents are verified, our admissions staff will email you the necessary documents (I-20, etc.). Then you can make your visa appointment at your local U.S. consulate or embassy. Make sure you remember to do the following before submitting your application:
- Upload a copy of the information page of your passport
- Upload an English language copy of your high school diploma or proof of college courses.
- Provide proof of your English Proficiency (official scores must be dated within the last calendar year)
- Fill out and sign the Sponsor Statement, then upload a recent bank statement showing the required balance
- Pay your application fee.