Custom Designed English Language Programs (CDPs)
Experienced IEP staff and administrators welcome the opportunity to create a unique online or in-person experience that meets your group’s English language needs.
Over the years, the IEP has created customized programs for international high schools, university partner institutions, local businesses, and government sponsors. Examples of programs include, but are not limited to:
- general English conversation and culture
- exploring North Carolina and the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States
- pronunciation and presentation skills for international conferences
- increasing accuracy and efficiency of communication at the workplace
- foundation year programs
- English for specific purposes and professions
- English for Engineers
- Business English Communication
- International Marketing
IEP Custom Programs partner with a variety of entities for both online and in-person programs.
Let’s Create a Program Together
The IEP designs high-quality short-term programs according to the unique needs of each group.
Located near Raleigh? Custom-designed programs can be conducted onsite or on NC State’s campus!
Request Information today by emailing Cate Madden, IEP Director, at email@example.com.