The NC State Pathway Program is open only to qualified conditionally admitted undergraduate students. Admission into the Pathway Program is offered on a rolling basis.
- Apply for admission to an NC State undergraduate program
- Receive conditional admission to NC State University
- If you have at least a TOEFL iBT 70 or an IELTS Academic 6.0 you are eligible for the NC State Pathway Program
- Meet the NC State Pathway Program application requirements
- Once the IEP has received your completed application (including the official math placement test score), you will be notified of your admission decision in 5-10 business days.
Note: Apply early, seats are limited. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Your application is not considered complete until you have taken the Math Placement Test.
Current IEP Students
- Attend the Pathway Program information session
- Take the NC State Math Placement Test and place into Math 141
- Submit the Pathway Program application by the announced due date
- Fall 2021 Pathway applications are due 4/28/2021
- Current IEP students will be notified of their admission decision on the day following the application due date
- Fall 2021 Pathway applicants will be notified before 4/30/2021.
Note: Current IEP students must pass their level in order to be accepted into the Pathway Program.