Mandatory Pathway Program Fees*
The cost for one term of the NC State Pathway Program includes the mandatory fees listed below. Pathway Program students will be taking MA 141 (Calculus I: Science & Engineering track). Payment is due by the last day of orientation.
|Semester||IEP Program Fees||Undergraduate Tuition||University Fees||Total|
*All fees above are subject to change without notice.
**Nonresident of North Carolina tuition (4-credits)
Estimated Total Cost
|Semester||Mandatory Fees||Health Insurance*||Cost of Living**||Estimated Total Cost|
*Students can choose whether to use the NC State health insurance plan or find an alternative option.
**Estimated living costs include $250-350 for books.
Actual expenses per semester may be higher or lower depending on the student’s lifestyle.
Additional Cost Information
- The cost of health insurance is not included in the chart above. All IEP students, including Pathway Program students, MUST have health insurance. The NC State Student Blue insurance is $1,293.88 each semester. Students are automatically enrolled but have the option to waive out if they have their own insurance. Failure to waive will result in the student being responsible for the $1,293.88 even if the Student Blue insurance is not used.
- NC State Pathway Program students are charged mandatory university fees at the same rate as undergraduates taking 12+ credit hours per semester.
Payment of Fees
- Payment is always due by the last day of orientation.
- Paying the fees on time is very important and if a student does not pay on time, they may be dropped from the program.
- Students will be shown how to pay through the NC State MyPack Portal during orientation.
- Sponsored students must email their letter of financial guarantee to the Cashier’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before the payment deadline.