Moodle Outreach class pages have this link at the top of the page in the announcements section. It is hidden from the students. Click on it and enter your user name and password.
If you need assistance, follow the steps below.
Click on the arrow to open the section for which you are recording attendance. Click on the “Not Submitted” link to record your attendance.
- Record attendance for both sections- *note that some classes will only have one section.
- If you would like to record any notes, click the paper symbol to record notes to the far left.
- If a student is absent, uncheck the box under “Present”
- Save and submit the attendance.
- Make notes for any other reason besides a student not attending class.
- If you mark a student absent in error, click on “unsubmit,” then resubmit your attendance.
- To submit your attendance or make corrections , you have until 9pm to correct any errors once your attendance is submitted.
- Don’t forget to “sign out” after you record your attendance.
- Once you have successfully recorded your attendance a “green check mark” will appear under edit/view column.