The IEP 5-week English language courses are offered on a continuous basis. All courses meet once per week on weeknights or Saturday mornings for 2-3 hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our group rates and NC State discounts!
Spring 2020 Session 1
|Course||Start Date||End Date||Day||Time||Cost|
|Pronunciation of American English||January 30||February 27||Thursdays||6:30 - 8:30 PM||$250|
IEP COVID-19 Updates
Due to NC State moving to online classes in response to the coronavirus, we are canceling the summer sessions for our evening and weekend courses.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and hope that we will be able to resume face-to-face classes in the near future.
- Some courses require the purchase of a textbook. See the course registration pages for the textbook title and estimated cost.
- Students must purchase an NC State ID card for $20 in order to have access to the IEP building.
- Payable by credit card or interdepartmental transfer only.
- All withdrawals will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each course. If the minimum is not met, course fees will be refunded.
- During adverse weather events and other emergency conditions when the University’s schedule is altered, course participants will be notified by their instructor or the IEP of any change to the course schedule. All efforts will be made to reschedule the class session.